As a Sales Support Representative at GoFresh your job will consist of assisting your team by being the resource to execute growth and retentions by reoccurring customer interactions (orders), suggestive sales, performing reviews, and producing reports.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive customer calls and accurately input orders into the system
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Maintain existing customer base through effective customer service skills.
- Foster solid working relationships with other departments and customers
- Follow through with customer requests
- Understand and implement CS procedures
- Maintain open communication with the district sales reps.
- Introduce and suggest new/promotional items to customers with expansion conversations using bold sales tactics.
- Input orders into computer system accurately and repeat order back to customer.
- Responsible for logging customer activity through the GoFresh CRM.
- Advise customers of operations procedures at GoFresh (special orders, call-in, cut-off.)
- Notify sales reps of new customers/lost customers immediately after knowledge.
- Notify customers of any activities that may result in late delivery.
- Notify Sales Coordinator of new customers/lost customers immediately after knowledge.
- Notify customers of backorders
- Actively pursue new customers based on the GoFresh Sales Process
- Manage and maintain new prospects, leads, and customers
- Assist in managing the customer onboarding process
- Assist in marketing efforts (social media/email campaigns, promotions, materials)
- Process credits for customers that experience issues with their deliveries
- Help maintain less than 1% of credits as a percentage of sales
- Clear Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Product
- Ability to Use Positive Language
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to “Read” customers
- Customer Service Professional
- Communication Proficiency with supervisors, peers or subordinates. Ability to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email or in person.
- Follow Through with both customers and your office workers. Ability to take follow through on tasks that are assigned to you.
- High level of active listening skills, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- English reading Comprehension, understanding English written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Results Driven.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Adhere to Procedure
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Overtime is expected. This position frequently requires long hours and weekend work (Saturday or Sunday).
No travel is expected from you with this position. There will be opportunities to attend special events that would require travel in the local area.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematical skills, knowledge of arithmetic.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified personnel and supervisors.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to be thorough in all tasks to completion.
- High level of dependability in being reliable and responsible.
- High level of cooperation, being pleasant to others, and ability to display a good attitude at all times, including times of high stress.
- High level of self-control, ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check, control anger, and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Some college
- More than 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Advance computer skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must possess or can obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment and keep this license up to date.
- Federally Approved Photo I.D. accepted by Military bases, homeland security, etc.
- Must maintain the ability to pass extensive Homeland Security Background screening required per job.
- Drug screen
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Inside Sales|