Effective Monday the 16th as a result of the state of emergency and directive by the Governor of the State of Oklahoma, GoFresh has implemented a safe work policy that balances the safety and welfare of GoFresh employees and Customer base. With these services, it provides safety to our customers and employees. It is paramount and we have taken the following procedures to ensure your safety in the coming weeks.
- Effective Monday the 16th – GoFresh will no longer be accepting Will Call Orders, All non-essential building entry is immediately terminated, We have wash stations and sanitation station in place for all employees entering the premises.
- Driver Team – As an effort to keep our customers and employees safe, we have started implementing driver pre-checks prior to them taking a route. This includes on-site temperature check, hand wash, and sanitation stations, gloves and sanitizer on the trucks.
- Afternoon Deliveries – All afternoon runs will be suspended to allow time for our sanitation teams to completely sanitize and prepare the trucks for their next delivery shift.
- Sanitation Schedules – We are continuing to sanitize all entry points external and internal multiple times per shift
- Outside Vendors / Trucking – All trucks and vendors are required to call for an appointment, This will allow us to sanitize their truck before docking at our facility. No-Drivers are permitted to enter our Facility.
- No Staff members exhibiting any signs of sickness will be permitted on the property.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as needed to keep our employees and customers safe. As Supply chains tighten, we will make every effort to ensure you have products to service your needs, as a result, substitutions and out of stocks will occur as we exhaust all efforts to safely provide you the products you need for your customers.
Director of Sales and Marketing